Rubicon Pharmacies is currently accepting resumes for a full-time Team Member to work at our location in Ashern, Manitoba. The successful candidate will work up to 32 to 35 hours per week. This location is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The usual shifts will fall between these days and times.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all of Tim Horton’s customers. They will prepare products as required and follow all the guidelines in place to make sure all products are up to standard.
Applicants should possess superior communication skills, and a strong work ethic, and blend well as part of a team. Preference will be given to applicants with previous experience in food services.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Team Member
OBJECTIVE: The Restaurant Front Team Member is the front line in providing the Exceptional Guest Experience through the delivery of exceptional products and service.
Hospitality & Guest Service
- Provides important visual cues for guests that make a positive first impression E.g. wearing proper career wear that is clean and neatly pressed, maintaining a clean parking lot/exterior, and a clean and inviting dining room.
- Follows the guaranteed Always Fresh procedure to ensure coffee and products are always fresh and always accurate.
- Delivers consistent and outstanding guest service through friendly attitude, attentive behaviour, and strong product knowledge.
- Enhances the guest experience by following the S.E.T. Principles: Smile, Eye Contact, Thank You.
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest E.g. repeating guests’ order when it is presented to them, using H.O.T.R.O.D.S. at the drive-thru, and marking hot beverage lids.
- Ensures every guest receives a prompt and warm greeting within 5 seconds at the front counter and drive-thru.
- Maintains speed of service targets by working efficiently with a sense of urgency to fill orders and meet guests’ needs.
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue.
- Listens carefully to guests and apologizes for the experience in the case of a complaint.
- Follows all Operations standards and guidelines for the preparation of products according to training and instructional materials provided.
- Prepares all products as required, following the order monitor to ensure the accuracy of every order.
- Communicates showcase and product need to ensure proper product availability for guests.
- Regularly takes temperatures of the required products and records them in the Time & Temperature Log.
Policies & Procedures
- Follows all restaurant policies, procedures, and standards.
- Maintains the front counter and drive-thru area by keeping it clean, organized, stocked, and ready for rush periods in the restaurant.
- Follows proper hand washing techniques and all sanitation guidelines; completes all sanitation tasks as outlined by the Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Owner.
Health & Safety
- Works in compliance with occupational health and safety legislation.
- Knows, understands, and follows safe work practices and procedures.
- Uses or wears personal protective equipment or clothing as required.
- Reports all injuries/illnesses, accidents, unsafe conditions, security incidents, and any contravention of health and safety legislation, policies, and procedures to the Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Owner.
- Does not operate any equipment, machine, device, or thing, or otherwise work in a manner that will endanger anyone.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in the Food Services Industry is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and courteously with customers.
- Mature and cooperative attitude.