Rubicon Pharmacies is currently accepting resumes for a full-time Tim Horton’s shift Supervisor to work at our location in Canora, Saskatchewan. The successful candidate will work approximately 32 hours per week. This location is open 9:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Saturday and 9:00am to 5:00pm on Sundays. Shift times will be flexible between these hours.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising all team member activities during their shift. They will ensure that standards around people, product and cleanliness are always filled. The shift supervisor will have exceptional customer service skills and possess strong leadership capabilities.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SHIFT SUPERVISOR
OBJECTIVE: The Tim Hortons Shift Supervisor position is operational in nature and involves the supervision of team member activities on shift to ensure that standards around people, product, cleanliness, and Exceptional Guest Experience are fulfilled.
- Leads by example and demonstrates the importance of treating every team member and guest with respect
- Assists the Restaurant Manager in recruitment and retention strategies
- Reacts immediately to issues requiring attention during the shift
- Provides ongoing, specific direction to team members
- Encourages an exciting and fun work environment while motivating team members to meet goals
- Trains, orientates and monitors new team members, using PTS and feedback binder
- Reports to Restaurant Owner, General Manager, Manager and/or Assistant Manager on team member performance (positive or negative)
- Assists in ensuring optimal team member coverage at all times and works various positions during busy periods to maintain optimal service levels through demonstrated floor leadership
- Leads by example to demonstrate that the guest is top priority and reinforces positive hospitality behaviours with team members
- Responds to guest in a friendly manner while maintaining an appropriate sense of urgency
- Responds to guest service complaints in a timely manner, resolving problems and turning potentially negative situations into positive situations
- Assists in the running of company-wide incentive programs
- Displays knowledge of and works in compliance with applicable legislation
- Complies with and enforces all Tim Hortons operating standards
- Ensures that all product and packaging is properly merchandised and stocked
- Responsible for shift cash procedures
- Maintains operational efficiency through use of positioning charts
- Supervises team members to ensure primary and secondary duties are completed
- Ensures all restaurant policies are followed during the shift (e.g. cash policies, meal and break policies, food safety policies)
- Keeps current on all new information on Portal or available through Townhall meetings
- Assists the Restaurant Manager in driving sales and transactions during their shift
- Completes all required shift documentation (e.g. records waste, mgr. walk thru, pre-rush checklists etc.)
- Escalates to management any issues and or problems
Health & Safety
- Works in compliance with the occupational health and safety legislation
- Knows, understands and follows safe work practices and procedures
- Uses or wears personal protective equipment or clothing as required
- Reports all injuries/illness, accidents, unsafe conditions, security incidents and any contravention of health and safety legislation, policies and procedures to the Restaurant Manager or Owner
- Does not operate any equipment, machine, device or thing, or otherwise work in a manner that will endanger anyone
- Ensures health and safety policies are followed during the shift including documentation and reporting of any work-related injuries or accidents
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Supervisory experience considered an asset.
- Experience in the Food Services Industry is preferred.