We are hiring a full-time Barista to deliver World Class customer service and be part of an upbeat and fast-paced work environment. This position is in Swift Current, Saskatchewan, and will be 32 to 40 hours per week. The usual shifts will fall between the hours of 7:30 am to 8:30 pm. Dayshift, Nightshift, and Weekend availability are required. Must be able to work well individually and as part of a team. We are passionate about our business and are looking for like-minded, motivated teammates.
As a Starbucks Barista, you will create the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing legendary customer service with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. Food safety is an asset, but we are willing to train and teach you everything you need to know. Baristas are the face of Starbucks. They create an uplifting experience for the people who visit our stores and make perfect beverages - one drink and one person at a time. The opportunity is here - all you must do is take it.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BARISTA
OBJECTIVE: Responsible for fulfilling orders and completing sales transactions. They will also maintain inventory, complete food preparation, and can provide information about products to better serve the customers' needs.
- Maintain accuracy in all food and beverage preparation.
- Operate cash register and receive different forms of payment from customers.
- Informs customers about the differences between coffee beans and coffee preparations.
- Clean and stock customer areas.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Starbucks’ products and procedures.
- Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
- No experience is required but candidates with retail or barista experience are preferred.
- Punctual and responsible for their assigned duties
- Strong computer and POS skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.