Rubicon Pharmacies is currently accepting resumes for a full-time Tim Horton’s Manager to lead our team in Barrhead, Saskatchewan. The successful candidate will work 40 hours per week. This location is open from 6:00am to 8:00pm Monday to Saturday, and 8am to 5pm on Sunday.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall operation of the Tim Horton’s and its employees. They will be responsible for ordering supplies, managing employee performance, complying with applicable legislation and most importantly developing a team that provides exceptional guest satisfaction.
JOB DESCRIPTION: RESTAURANT MANAGER
OBJECTIVE: The Tim Hortons Manager is responsible and accountable for the execution and delivery of all operational performance objectives resulting in guest satisfaction.
- Ordering supplies and overseeing building maintenance, cleanliness and security
- Accountable for production of Always Fresh standards and waste levels
- Using restaurant specific information from the CPP (Continuous Performance Plan), plans and works to budgets, maximizes profits and achieves sales and transaction targets, controls Food/Paper/Labour costs in the restaurant, and administers payrolls
- Accountable for recruiting new team members, performance management, including training and developing new and existing team members, and motivating and encouraging team to achieve targets
- Builds the restaurants’ “bench strength” by identifying and developing high potential employees for progression to the next level
- Sets goals and objectives for his/her team
- Ensures ‘open door’ policy for all team members
- Has excellent communication skills; ensures ongoing day to day communication with all shifts through communication log or other means
- Provides open communication with General Manager and Restaurant Owner
- Responsible for restaurant compliance with all applicable legislation
- Ensures high standards of guest experience are maintained and demonstrated as a top priority
- Implements, and instills in their teams, company policies, procedures, ethics
- Handles guest complaints and queries with professionalism and concern
- Prepares reports and other performance analysis documentation
- Establishes relationships with the local community and undertakes activities which comply with the company’s corporate social responsibility programs
- Establishes proper security procedures and ensures the reduction of team member theft and the safety of team members and guests
- Provides leadership and direction around waste management procedures
Health & Safety
- Is familiar with and works in compliance with occupational health and safety legislation
- Uses or wears personal protective equipment or clothing as required
- Does not operate any equipment, machine, device or thing, or otherwise work in a manner that will endanger anyone
- Knows, understands and follows safe work practices and procedures
- Ensures restaurant has a health and safety program in place
- Takes responsibility to ensure that team members are made aware of any hazards and that proper training is completed and documented
- Conducts regular workplace inspections
- Responds to and corrects unsafe acts and conditions
- Reports work-related injuries and illnesses to the appropriate internal and external authorities
- Performs accident investigations for all work-related injuries and illnesses
- Enforces employee compliance in regard to the restaurant’s health and safety policies and procedures
- Initiates performance counseling and takes disciplinary actions for non-compliance in matters related to health and safety
- Keeps the Restaurant Owner apprised on any conditions or practices that may pose a hazard to employees
- Makes recommendations for improvement to the restaurant’s health and safety practices and program
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Supervisory experience 2+ years.
- Management experience considered an asset.
- Experience in the Food Services Industry is preferred.