Rubicon Pharmacies is currently looking for a Regional Operations Specialist to join our dynamic and growing retail pharmacy organization, which has over 100 locations across Western Canada! Reporting to the Director of Retail Operations, the Regional Operations Specialist is responsible for assisting our stores in achieving business targets, delivering exceptional customer service experiences, and facilitating employee engagement and professional development. They adapt and align efforts to achieve Rubicon’s strategic and operational goals. This position will require travel to the stores that are the responsibility of the successful candidate. We are looking for someone to be based out of Regina or area. Applicants should possess superior communication and customer service skills, a strong work ethic, and blend well as part of a team. Only those that qualify for an interview will be contacted.
JOB DESCRIPTION: REGIONAL OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Objective: this role drives results to maximize the store business growth and performance. Provide advice and collaborate with our managers on operational issues to solve store level problems when needed.
- Identifying and developing potential Front Store Managers and assist Store Operators in hiring Front Store Managers.
- Assist stores in identifying, developing, and implementing new strategies to continuously improve results.
- Leading, engaging, guiding, developing and supporting the stores in their region.
- Assist newly acquired locations, managers, etc. in transitioning to the Rubicon culture and adoption of/compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Providing expertise and guidance to support Store Operators and their teams in delivering exceptional customer service experiences and remaining on target to meet annual performance goals.
- Leading change management to drive buy-in to and implementation of operations initiatives; driving the development of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Reviewing sales, margins and expenses to monitor financial results of each store operation.
- Assessing each store’s actual versus potential financial results and growth within its marketplace.
- Identifying performance gaps and potential growth areas for each store to reach its maximum potential.
- Partnering with Store Operators and/or Front Store Managers to develop and implement store-specific strategies that deliver results congruent with their assessed potential.
- Optimizing the performance of the store’s business processes and components by identifying performance gaps, providing guidance, information and direction to improve results.
- Collaborating with Store Operators to set store operations strategies and tactical plans that accomplish company goals and facilitate business evolution.
- Communicating with the Director of Retail Operations on progress, issues and proposed solutions.
- Preparing and presenting status updates on store operations performance measurables.
- Providing guidance to stores during the annual budgeting process.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of retail management experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent facilitation and leadership skills.
- Interpersonal skills to provide solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of planning, and business growth.