Rubicon Pharmacies is currently accepting resumes for a full-time Recruitment Coordinator. Join our dynamic and growing retail pharmacy organization, which has over 100 locations across Western Canada!
The successful candidate will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment, acting as the main point of contact for all recruiting needs across all Rubicon locations throughout Western Canada. The incumbent will also be responsible for other administrative human resources functions including relevant metrics/tracking, involvement in performance and wage review, and other duties as assigned. Overtime and infrequent travel may be required, dependent upon business needs.
Relationship building across our store network as well as with candidates is a critical function of this role. Applicants should also possess superior communication and customer service skills, ability to manage multiple tasks or projects at one time, and blend well as part of a team. Education and/or work experience related to Human Resources is a requirement.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those that qualify for an interview will be contacted.
JOB DESCRIPTION: RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR
OBJECTIVE: Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Recruitment Coordinator provides consistent support to management and their staffing needs. This position will be responsible for recruiting within all of Rubicon’s locations. The Recruitment Coordinator works collaboratively with leadership to execute aligned human resources programs and initiatives successfully across the company.
- Manages recruitment and selection process, ensuring Rubicon’s process, policies and all applicable legislation is followed consistently. Works with key stakeholders, using internal and external resources (when applicable) to fulfill workforce staffing plans ensuring completion of required documentation, e.g. hiring authorizations, application forms, offer letters, etc.
- Oversees the hiring authorization process, to ensure that all positions are approved prior to recruitment.
- Develop interview guides and postings for positions.
- Complete pre-screening of candidates
- Participate in in-person, phone, or video interviews as necessary.
- Conduct reference checks and any other screening as necessary.
- Develop Employment Agreements for successful candidates. Manage the offer process to ensure that offers are signed off and submitted in accordance with company practices.
- Ensure all hires are in line with current wage policies
- Work closely with payroll to ensure all new hire paperwork is completed, accurate and submitted according to payroll practices.
- Manages content of New Hire Orientation manual to ensure successful onboarding of all new hires and communicates changes to appropriate parties.
- Provides data/analytics to leaders relating to Human Resources and other related operational metrics to support business reporting, planning and management.
- Provides and/or participates in training initiatives as per the needs of the organization.
- As guided by the Director of Human Resources, supports annual performance management process and assists with tracking and reporting as required.
- As guided by the Director, Human Resources, supports Rubicon’s safety initiatives, including injury prevention and ability management as required.
- Supports internal audit process of associate files to ensure consistent format and compliance with Rubicon policy and legislative requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Diploma or Certification in Human Resource.
- Two (2)+ years of experience in a Human Resources environment with exposure to recruitment.
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence.