Term: Full Time
Category: Pharmacy Manager
Neighbourly Pharmacy is looking for a Pharmacy Manager/Store Operator to join our Pharmacy: “ PS 431 Esterhazy Sk.
“As a major service centre for the area, Esterhazy offers more than 80 categories of local and national franchises business that serves a trading area of 10,000 people. It is also a major centre for public services including health care and education..”
· up to 40 hours per week.
Pharmacy hours : Monday to Saturday 9am-5:30pm
Neighbourly Pharmacy is Canada's largest and fastest-growing network of community pharmacies. With over 284 locations, our team of experiencedindustry leaders are passionate about providingexceptional patient care to our communities. We have been recently recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. We know that our people are our most valuable asset, and we take pride in helping our employees realize their career goals.
The Pharmacy Managerwill be responsible forassessing and improving pharmacy procedures to guarantee the appropriate, safe, accurate, and legal distribution of prescription drugs.
· Manage the pharmacy's daily operations and make sure that the staff pharmacists are adequately supported in their cognitive and patient care duties.
· Manage P&L statements and achieve target KPIs, such as labor, inventory, and spending control.
· Ensure adherence to accredited body standards as well as federal, provincial, and municipal laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
· Provide professional and clinical functions related to dispensing, such as pharmaceutical and clinical care, patient counselling, and coordinating with other healthcare professionals to provide the best possible patient care.
· Facilitate regular team meetings to communicate and implement new/existing policy and procedures. Actively look for fresh, creative approaches to enhance workflows.
· Oversee the internal hiring and selection process and the orientation of new hires. Consistently uphold good labor relations and employment conditions
Qualifications & Skills
· Licensed and in good standing with College of Pharmacists of Saskatchewan
· Minimum 1 year of prior experience as a Pharmacy Manager(preferred)
· Minimum 3 years of experience as a retail Pharmacist
· Certificate of Injection for Drug Administration
· OAT certification
· Possess entrepreneurial abilities and a will to grow the business
· Ability to lead, coach, and encourage staff
· Capability to collaborate with the front-store staff to find possibilities for patient care
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Self-directed and able to work independently
· Excellent customer service skills and a strong senseof professionalism
What we Offer:
Neighbourly is proud to offer you employee stock ownership plan, RRSP matching, competitive compensation and much more!
Neighbourly Pharmacy is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to deliver accessibility and equality to all job applicants, staff,and our customers. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.