Pharmasave Sooke, located in Sooke, BC is currently accepting resumes for a part-time Ideal Protein Coach. This position will be approximately 24 hours per week. The store hours are Monday to Friday from 8am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 6pm. The successful candidate’s shifts will fall between these days and times. A flexible schedule is a must.
Are you passionate about wellness and nutrition? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can help others and make a difference in their life? Have you had success on the Ideal Protein Protocol? This could be a perfect, rewarding and life-changing position for you! You will provide an outstanding patient/client journey experience. The Ideal Protein Coach is a great communicator, listens, cares, and provides education, knowledge, support, and compassion to their patients/ clients. You will adapt your coaching style to each individual while maintaining consistency in the protocol. You will inspire individuals to believe in themselves and achieve a lifestyle they never thought possible.
JOB DESCRIPTION: IDEAL PROTEIN COACH
OBJECTIVE: To provide friendly and professional customer service and coaching for Ideal Protein clients.
- Meet the needs of clients by providing all program services and tools during one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Ability to follow the Ideal Protein protocol.
- Coach and educate clients on how to overcome challenges of weight loss as well as maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Motivate and support clients towards living a healthy lifestyle.
- Work independently and with the pharmacy team to provide the best service for clients.
- Maintain knowledge and expertise about Ideal Protein products and services.
- Build and cultivate networks within other healthcare providers.
- Quickly respond to all inquiries from potential, current, and past clients.
- Manage client files and ensure that they are up to date.
- Schedule appointments with clients to meet their needs.
- Manage any Ideal Protein inventory and reporting.
- Acknowledge and greet all customers with a smile and hello. Maintain a warm, friendly attitude towards all customers.
- Keep an eye open for customers who require assistance. Remember! Customers always come first.
- Develop and utilize selling techniques including features/benefits, closing and companion sales.
- Develop product knowledge and learn about new products. Know product locations and store layout.
- Use tact and courtesy when dealing with difficult customers. Know who to refer a customer to if they have complaint.
- Inform the store manager of all customer complaints, comments and concerns regarding customer service, prices, merchandise etc.
- Pay particular attention to store security. Follow store policy regarding the handling of shoplifters.
- Background in fitness, health and/or nutrition is required.
- Coaching experience is an asset.
- Strong motivation to help others.
- Professional image including a complete, clean Pharmasave uniform, name tag and proper grooming.
- Ability to communicate clearly and courteously with customers.
- Mature and co-operative attitude.
- Strong computer and POS skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.