Earl’s Pharmacy, located in Saskatoon, is currently seeking a full-time Fulfillment Centre Manager. Earl’s is a 24/7 operation. This is a 14-months term position. The successful candidate’s usual hours of work will be from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday. Are you currently a Pharmacy Assistant or a Registered Pharmacy Technician with some management experience? If so, this is the job for you!
Reporting into the Store Operator, this position will manage Rubicon’s fulfillment centre in Saskatoon. This location contains the newest technology in compliance packaging and automated dispensing solutions. They will manage a staff of skilled pharmacy assistants and technicians and be a leader in developing this business.
The successful candidates must have an eye for finding efficiencies, experience managing a large team, and an attitude of continuous improvement. Applicants must be motivated, possess superior organizational and communication skills, and work well in a team-based environment.
Full benefits and competitive wages based on experience.
JOB DESCRIPTION: FULFILLMENT CENTRE MANAGER
OBJECTIVE: This manager-level position is responsible for overseeing fulfillment functions to ensure the operation provides high-quality care and customer service and operates efficiently through optimization of its human, physical, and financial capital within the framework of legislative requirements, and Rubicon policies and programs.
- Articulate an inspirational vision for the site by regularly communicating Rubicon’s mission, goals, and accomplishments to direct reports.
- Lead fulfillment staff by developing action plans to ensure Rubicon’s mission and financial objectives for this site are achieved.
- Responsible for hiring, training, performance reviews, coaching, and discipline.
- Conduct the coaching, mentoring, career development, training, and performance management of the fulfillment team.
- Monitor workflow, balance staffing, and monitor productivity making adjustments where necessary
- Maximize the performance of employee groups through effective leadership, motivation, communication, and Rubicon performance management practices.
- Ensure associate performance levels meet standards, and review productivity with each team member.
- Report monthly sales and CQI to the Executive and Store Operator.
- Manage the safe and effective functioning of all assets, and facilitate repairs as deemed necessary.
- Support Rubicon’s effort to provide superior customer service, both internally and externally.
- Conduct new hire orientation, training, and 30-60-80 reviews as well as annual performance reviews for all employees.
- Complete PayWorks functions to ensure proper compensation and benefit transactions
- Monitor key performance indicators and expenses including but not limited to labour, supplies, inventory, productivity, and company assets.
- Support preparation of site strategy and annual site budget by providing input to Executive management.
- Evaluate key metrics and adjust activities to meet or exceed performance expectations. Coordinate with other departments or third parties as necessary to ensure upgrades and repairs are completed efficiently and effectively.
- Communicate with all departments or other locations to collaboratively resolve any opportunities or issues.
- Ensure the satisfaction of customers and the long-term development of a profitable customer base through building and maintaining strong relationships with key partners.
- Work with sites to integrate Simpl into all aspects of the business, including culture and everyday practices.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory and policy compliance related to pharmacy standards, employment standards, human rights, environmental, as well as occupational health and safety.
- Other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Registered Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Assistant training plus five (5) + years of pharmacy experience with management or central fill experience is considered an asset.
- A comparable combination of experience and education is an asset.
- Two (2) + years of management experience.
- Experience with KROLL and automation is considered an asset.
- Experience with SynMed, PacVision, and PacMed is considered an asset.
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence.
- Registered Technician status is an asset.