Meadowood Clinic, located in Winnipeg, MB, is currently looking for a full-time Clinic Manager. The successful candidate will work 40 hours per week. Shifts will be Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
The Clinic Manager is responsible for overseeing the entire office. This includes diverse duties such as maintaining supplies, monitoring inventory system, managing support-staff, scheduling and vacation tracking and other various duties as required. Preference will be given to those with clinical office procedures experience.
The successful candidates must have a professional attitude, excellent written communication and organizational skills. Applicants must be motivated, work well independently and proceed with objectives without supervision.
Full benefits and competitive wages based on experience.
JOB DESCRIPTION: CLINIC MANAGER
OBJECTIVE: To oversee the entire office operation of the clinic including adherence to Rubicon’s policies, development of a professional image, support in a way that promotes the value of the clinic and passionate to deliver superior patient care.
Clinical Office Operations
- Manage daily administrative operations of clinic including establishing work priorities
- Assist in resolving problems related to the day-to-day operations
- Develop and maintain policy/procedure manual and detailed task descriptions
- Maintain supplies by ordering and monitoring inventory
- Manage support-staff including performance reviews, training, scheduling and problem resolution
- Scheduling and vacation tracking of physicians
- Provide leadership and support in technical areas (EMR, phones, etc)
- Submit/Prepare all billings (Third party, MSP)
- Trouble shooting/problem solving with staff regarding clinic issues
- Assist with day-to-day clinic needs when needed such as providing customer service to patients, assisting with general administrative duties such as scheduling patient appointments, tests and preparing rooms
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Be familiar with best practices for office procedures including telephone communications, office systems and electronic record keeping
- Be familiar with medical terminology and clinical procedures
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Ability to exercise accuracy, confidentiality, tact, and discretion and while maintaining the integrity of all
- Managerial experience in a medical office and proficiency with Input Health EMRs will be assets