Rubicon Pharmacies is currently accepting resumes for a full-time Tim Hortons Baker to work 40 hours per week at our location in Kipling, Saskatchewan. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all Tim Horton’s customers. They will prepare products as required and follow all the guidelines in place to make sure all products are up to standard. Applicants should possess superior communication skills, a strong work ethic, and blend well as part of a team. Preference will be given to applicants with previous experience in food services and who have early morning availability. Weekend availability will be required.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Baker
OBJECTIVE: The Restaurant Baker is the front line in providing the Exceptional Guest Experience through the delivery of exceptional products and service.
Hospitality & Guest Service
- Provides important visual cues for guests that make a positive first impression E.g. wearing proper career wear that is clean and neatly pressed, maintaining a clean parking lot/exterior and a clean and inviting dining room
- Follows the guaranteed Always Fresh procedure to ensure coffee and products are always fresh and always accurate
- Delivers consistent and outstanding guest service through friendly attitude, attentive behaviour and strong product knowledge
- Enhances the guest experience by following the S.E.T. Principles: Smile, Eye Contact, Thank You
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest E.g. repeating guest’s order when it is presented to them, using H.O.T.R.O.D.S. at drive-thru and marking hot beverage lids
- Ensures every guest receives a prompt and warm greeting within 5 seconds at front counter and drive-thru
- Maintains speed of service targets by working efficiently with a sense of urgency to fill orders and meet guests’ needs
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue
- Listens carefully to guests and apologizes for the experience in the case of a complaint
- Follows all Operations standards and guidelines for preparation of products according to training and instructional materials provided
- Prepares all products as required, following the order monitor to ensure the accuracy of every order
- Communicates showcase and product needs to ensure proper product availability for guests
- Regularly takes temperatures of the required products and records in the Time & Temperature Log
Policies & Procedures
- Follows all restaurant policies, procedures and standards
- Maintains the front counter and drive thru area by keeping it clean, organized, stocked and ready for rush periods in the restaurant
- Follows proper hand washing techniques and all sanitation guidelines; completes all sanitation tasks as outlined by the Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Owner
Health & Safety
- Works in compliance with occupational health and safety legislation
- Knows, understands and follows safe work practices and procedures
- Uses or wears personal protective equipment or clothing as required
- Reports all injuries/illnesses, accidents, unsafe conditions, security incidents and any contravention of health and safety legislation, policies and procedures to the Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Owner
- Does not operate any equipment, machine, device or thing, or otherwise work in a manner that will endanger anyone
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in the Food Services Industry is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and courteously with customers.
- Mature and co-operative attitude.